Take the field in 2022
Winter camps for the 2022 season are underway, and we could not be more excited to return to in person competition this summer.
Join a Section Interest Page
- 2022 Show AnnouncedThe White Sabers are proud to announce their 2022 production: Heavy Metal. “This show combines a very intriguing visual concept with powerful music! With our first year back to live competitions, we’re excited to bring this heavy hitting show to stadiums throughout New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. White Sabers Drum & Bugle Corps Director, Benjamin Chaffee Metallurgy, the ancient art and science of modifying metals, gave rise to the study of alchemy. This medieval forerunner of chemistry is based […]
- Q&A – Open HouseThe White Sabers 2022 Season Kicks Off Sunday What is “Open House?” “Open House” is the kick off to our 2022 Competitive Season. The open rehearsal day begins at 9am and ends at 3pm. This day gives you the opportunity to work with our staff and meet other new and veteran members. How much is it to attend Open House? This event is being offered free of charge! Do I have to pre-register in order to attend? No, you do not […]
- White Sabers Participate in FLX GivesFLXGives helps build awareness and support for nonprofits like nothing else. In 2020, nearly $160,000 was raised through 1282 donors benefiting over 80 local nonprofits. Support The White Sabers this giving season at #FLXGives, a 24-hour online giving day sponsored by the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes. These donations will help us purchase new front ensemble equipment, feed our members during winter camps, and more! As the only competitive drum corps in Upstate NY, members and staff […]
- 2022 Open HouseInterested in joining the White Sabers? Check out our Open House on November 28 in Auburn, NY!
- White Sabers Drum & Bugle Corps to Host Marching Arts Showcase at Marina Auto StadiumThe White Sabers Drum & Bugle Corps announces a Marching Arts Showcase to be held Saturday, August 28 at Marina Auto Stadium. The showcase will include performances by The Pride of Rochester Marching Band, Buffalo Niagara Scotia Society Pipes & Drums, The Mighty St. Joe’s Alumni Corps, and Brig Juice Mini Corps. The showcase will conclude with a mass finale with all participating groups. As a competing corps in Drum Corps Associates (DCA), White Sabers will present their 2021 production, […]
- DCA Virtual 2021 SeasonThe 2021 DCA season kicks off in just over a month! And you don’t have to worry about missing a single show! In conjunction with Box5TV, every show will be livestreamed each Sunday from July 18th to September 5th. With a full season subscription, you’ll get access to watch 7 regular season shows, a special mid-season competition, AND World Championships which will include performances from DCA Mini and Alumni Corps. Purchase your season subscription today at https://box5tv.com/livestream/buy/ZItM6OaG1PD8 so you can […]
The purpose of The White Sabers Drum and Bugle Corps is to promote the study and improvement of the marching arts through engaging in contests, parades, exhibitions, and similar events; to promote musicianship, friendship, sociability, and culture among the members of the organization; and to promote personal growth and a sense of belonging for all members through the process of learning to work as a team toward the common goal of maintaining a successful Drum and Bugle Corps.
Reach out at email@example.com